My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Monday, July 21, 2008

FAMILY VACATION!!


Beautiful country!

Me at "River" Lake

Me and my sweet cousin Bailey. I was making her laugh...her little laugh just melts me!!

I helped take Ben's senior pics! What a handsome guy!

MARSHMALLOW WAR!!!

My beautiful family! (Minus Josh of course who's in Switzerland) On our hike!

Preston caught his first fish!! (Don't be deceived! I think the fish was only about 4inches long! But a fish is a fish!)

Quelf Penalty!! Oh so fun!! Love the look boys!!

Me wrapped up like a mummy! What can I say? It's Quelf!!



So I just got back from a wonderful vacation with my family!! Every year my family rents a cabin in Greer, AZ and we stay up in the mountains for at least 4 or 5 days. It is always a blast! Well this year my grandma, aunt and uncle, and cousins also came with us! We rented a cabin that had 2 stories, plus a balcony and a deck that wrapped around the whole back side of the cabin! It was so much fun! We always have a blast when we're together but I think we have even more fun when we're up in the mountains with no everyday worries. We definitely kept ourselves busy! We went on hikes, went fishing, went exploring, went shopping (of course! How could the girls resist?!), making meals together, and playing lots and lots of games! I think that one of the highlights of each night was sitting around the table together and playing games with each other! One of the games that my family just discovered is Quelf!! Oh my goodness! Can I just tell you that it is the most random and crazy game I have ever played! And I love it!! It can't even be explained to you just how ridiculous it can get and what insane things you have to do, but it is definitely a winner in our family! I think we've pretty much become addicted! I would recommend it to everyone!! Here's a link so you can check it out! http://quelf.com/ You definitely won't regret it!! This is s video of Ben doing a Quelf stunt:


I know that you won't be able to understand anything Benny is saying! Neither did we! But I was cracking up trying to figure it out!

It rained every afternoon that we were there and it just made everything so beautiful and clean! I loved being outside in the mornings after a rainstorm and we just soaked it all in before we had to come back home to Gilbert.

The mountains are seriously my most favorite place in the world! I absolutely love the feeling that I get when I am up in the mountains and enjoying the beautiful landscape and creations that were created just for us! It's amazing isn't it?! I feel closer to my Savior as I sit and ponder on the mysteries and teachings of this gospel. I am grateful for it! And I am so grateful that I was able to go on vacation with my family and make great memories that will last forever!

No comments: