My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Last Vocal Recital!

WOW! It seems crazy that I'm done with vocal recitals for the rest of my education! It's kinda bittersweet but definitely a blessing considering the heavy loads I'll have over the next few semesters at ASU! This last recital was definitely a ton of fun! I sang a duet with my best friend Jillene called "Sul Aria" (The Letter Song) and I also sang a solo called "One Kiss". It was so much fun to work on both of these songs!

Jillene and I singing "Sul Aria"




Mom, me, and Dad


My Grandma Chapman and I


My Grandma and Grandpa Jones and I


My friend Cassi came to see me!


One of my voice teachers, Kaarin and I after the recital. Yes I was crying! Realizing I was leaving was pretty emotional for me...I know...I'm a cry baby!

1 comment:

potatoefam.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.