My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some Catch Up Stuff

Well in March my family and I went to Greer for vacation which was of course a great time! We always have a blast when we go there! SO much fun to stay in a cabin and hang out in the pines! So relaxing!
But before we got to Greer we went to Fountain Hills while my dad had a meeting and took some fun pictures and just goofed around. We took some really fun pictures in a tree (this tree provided some pretty hilarious entertainment as well!) and I thought they turned out pretty fun!
While we were in Greer we went to a really neat waterfall that was made by the overflow of some lakes. It was beautiful! The hike to get there was fun and it was something new and exciting we had never done before.






No comments: