My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Calling #2

WOW! So I seem to just be a calling magnet! I had two in my family ward and now I have two in my single's ward! CRAZY! I was just called to be the Relief Society pianist as I mentioned in an earlier blog, but I was just called to be a visiting teaching supervisor! So exciting!! I am very very very pumped about this calling! It should definitely be a learning experience for me! The visiting teaching is a little different in this ward because we have visiting teaching "groups" rather than one-on-one visits with the girls. So I have stewardship over a group of about 6-8 girls! I am still getting used to this new way of doing things, but I am already seeing some benefits to it. I am planning on doing a group activity at my house, or going out to eat so we can just get to know each other or whatever. I think it will be so great to get to know more people and draw closer together! I am just so excited about this!! (Can ya tell?) YAY!!!

No comments: