My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

You know you have to get one of these on the first day! Say cheese!

Today is the day!! I start school again! YAY!! And no I am not being sarcastic. I am really excited to start up school again! I only have 12 credits this semester which is nice, but I still have 6 classes, so my time is definitely filled up!! Of course I have all my music classes still, like music theory, AP, and my two choirs, but I am also taking psychology this semester. I am super excited about that! I haven't taken a "core" class for a couple years now, mostly because I'm done with all my generals, but this class counts for my music therapy major and instead of having to worry about it next year at ASU I decided to get it done now. I am soooo pumped to start all this exciting stuff! I just love my life!! :)

1 comment:

The Meantime Girl said...

HEEEE! First day of school is my favorite!!!! I forgot to take a picture dang it!