My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catch up time!!!

WOW! I haven't written in quite awhile! Life has definitely been busy and I haven't had lots of time to devote to writing a blog post for awhile, but I'm excited to catch up a little bit! Well, the first big thing I remember happening since I last wrote was that my family went to DISNEYLAND!! So much fun! We spent a couple days there and we also spent a day at Sea World which was a lot of fun too! I really enjoyed both parks!

Here we are on Main Street at Disneyland!


I got to touch this dolphin! So awesome!


My favorite part of the day though would have to be when we got to touch the Bat and Manta Rays! I seriously could have stayed there for hours!


No matter how cool Disneyland and Sea World were though, I will never forget the experience we had as a family at the San Diego temple. It was absolutely gorgeous inside and the experience we had there was equally as beautiful and special! What a neat blessing and opportunity to go there all together!


Then that following Monday when I got home we had our first choir concert which was a blast!


My lovely Vocal Jazz Group! The Denton Dozen (Plus 4) :)


Oh Yeah! Ben got to sing the national anthem with his choir for the Diamondbacks Game! They did so so good!

Preston and I watchin' the game together!


Ben on the big screen singing his heart out!! (He's the one on the very end on the right side)


We went to Ben's amazing Madrigal Feast where he played the main role!! He did a fantastic job!


Preston had an incredible band concert! One of the best I've ever been to! He is only in middle school and his teacher is phenomenal! I loved watching Preston play! You could tell he loved the music they were doing and he was just having a lot of fun up there!


I had a Christmas concert where I got to sing a solo! It was so exciting! It was one of those solos that you always dream of getting and I got it! I was thrilled!


We moved into a new house in the middle of the crazy holiday season, so the first thing we had to do was, of course, put up our Christmas tree!




Things were a little crazy and hectic towards the end of the semester! There was definitely a lot going on but all of it was so good! I ended up with 3 B's and all the rest A's for my final grades in my classes and I was ecstatic about that! It was a very trying semester in the school department but with ALOT of hard work it all turned out wonderful! I am so glad!

Looking back on all these fun things I've been apart of this last semester has really made me realize how much I am blessed with an incredible family and I am so grateful that we are so close and that we love to support each other in the things that we do. I love my family soooo much! They are just my favorite people in the whole world!

2 comments:

Tiphaine Brewer said...

It's good to hear from you again! Tell your family HI!!! I wish there was sound on those pictures so I could hear you sing...such a beautiful voice you have! Love, Tiph

Crawford's Corner's said...

I am so glad I found out you have a blog! It is really cute and it is wonderful to be able to catch up on you and your family's lives. Love to all!