My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Did I Mention...

So have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE jazz choir?!?! I believe that whoever knows me, knows I love jazz choir!! It has become the love of my life! It was funny, tonight I was going through some pictures with my mom and we found this one and I thought, "WOW! I really am getting into that!" Nothing could be more true! I love that choir so much! I believe that this picture is of me doing an awesome crazy high, very fun solo. We sang "Lady Madonna" and it is by far my favorite one we have performed so far! Anyway, just in case I never told you....I LOVE JAZZ CHOIR!!! :)

Me singin a solo at "Jazz Night"

1 comment:

A. L. Martin said...

Haha! I LOVE YOU BRITTNEY! :) And I love your Beautiful Voice!!! I wish I could hear you sing In your Jazz Choir!