My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Years Eve!

More family time!! I had to pass up some parties to be with the fam, but believe me, that was where I wanted to be! We always have New Year's Eve at my Aunt Paula's house which is always a blast! We all like to have a good time! I forgot to mention in my last blog that Ben bought our family a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) for Christmas! We love that thing! It is so much fun! Anyway, we took it to Paula's house for the party and you should have seen us being crazy on that thing! Aunt Paula, Uncle Rick and my dad got on it with all of us kids too! So much fun!

Dad and Mal Pal dancin' it up!

Ben and Paula and Rick "Movin' It!"


We were definitely having a great time! We also played Quelf!! YAY! Oh so fun! My aunt Paula and Uncle Rick had never played it before so it was fun to get to do it with them for the first time! They were so funny! Somehow Paula got out of doing a lot of the crazy stuff, but that's ok! We'll get her next time! Mwah hahahaha! :)

Holding hands with the person you were sharing a space with on the board.


Doing the splits as low as you can go! Uncle Rick was pretty sore after this!


Doing a ballet dance for 30 seconds! Go Grandma!!


We played this up until midnight when of course we had the countdown, popped confetti everywhere, and drank sparkling cider and grape juice! It was fun!

Mal with her blowhorns! She even made up a little song for us with all three of those things! Ha ha! Silly Mal!

Cass and Me drinking our "mixers" Yummy!

Drinkin that sparkling grape juice!

Hugs all around for the new year!

Popping confetti and blowing the horns! Oh we love fun!


After that we finished up our Quelf game and then we hit the road! We were dead tired! So fun though! We had a great time together!

2 comments:

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Whitney got me addicted to that game...love it...although I didn't enjoy being stuck in the bathroom until someone decided they would come "bail me out"!!

Brittney Chapman said...

Ha Ha! I love it! That is so awesome!! Hilarious!! It really is the game of the most random randomness ever!