My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girls Will Appreciate These Thoughts...

Alright girlies! Ever have those days when you get up earlier than normal and you just feel like getting ready extra special that day? And you finish getting ready and you know you look good? Your hair is perfect (why can't we get it to look like that when we really need it to?!), you've done your makeup beautifully, and you have the cutest outfit on, and you feel like a million bucks! Then after all this effort, you have absolutely nowhere to go and no plans, so it all seems for nothing! Bleh! That was my day today! I must say, I was pretty pleased walking out of my house this morning! A song comes to mind... "I feel pretty..." ha ha! At least I had school today, but there's not many people (er..uh..boys) to impress there though. And then I had work! Woo Hoo! Yay for 16 year old courtesy clerks! LOL!
Anyway, I just thought I'd share that frustration with all you females! I KNOW you understand what I'm talking about!! Do boys ever have these kind of days? Hmmm...

1 comment:

A. L. Martin said...

Haha. I know what you mean. Where have all the good men gone, and Where are all the Gods? Lol. Songs have the best lines....Ah Brittney, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!