My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Fun Week With Great Friends!

What fantastic friends I have! Seriously!! My friend Curtis was down from EAC for his spring break (the week before mine) and we had lots of fun doing all sorts of things that week! We had a lot of fun going to an Asian market and seeing all sorts of interesting things like avocado, purple yam, cheese & corn, green bean, and red bean ice creams....um, no thank you!! We played it safe and got mango, but maybe we'll be brave and try something new next time! :) We also went to my grandparents house and talked with them for awhile and had a fun night with them, we went to the musical "The Mystery of Edwin Drood" which was absolutely hilarious!! I would highly recommend it!! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Then I met up with him and our good friend Mary-Anne at the temple after I got off work and we walked around and of course had to get Dairy Queen afterward! It's tradition! Then on Saturday we went to the Ostrich Festival with my best friend Julie. Oh what fun that was!! Then this last Thursday I went to the Cheesecake factory and had amazing dessert with my friend Jillene!! What a doll! Afterward we went to the mall and looked at cute formal dresses and fun jewelry and all that fun stuff that you definitely can't afford as a student!! ;) I had a great time all week with these amazing people and I just love them to death! Happy times!

Curtis and I


Mary-Anne(she is so amazing!)Me, and Curtis


Julie with an ostrich at the "Ostrich Festival"!


Demolition Derby!! I don't know if you even know what this is, but in a sentence it's a bunch of beat up cars that run into each other as hard as they can, trying to defeat each other in order to be the last one standing. We all agreed that we felt a little more redneck after watching that! What a crazy thing!


Julie and I waiting for the demolition derby to start


Curtis, me and Julie at the carnival


Jillene and I after going to Cheesecake Factory

No comments: