My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Babysitting my sweet cousins!

I know I seem to talk about these girls a ton but I just adore them and I had a neat opportunity to babysit them for a few hours while their two older sisters and parents went on a hike. They were too cute! Preston and I had a lot of fun with them!

We started out the morning with Dora!! Bailey was so anxious to be by me, it made my day! She is so sweet and her smile just melts you! She was so happy all day!


Going on a walk


Maggie found a dandelion in grandma's front yard. I thought this was so cute!!


Maggie wanted me to read her a story, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see?..." She was trying to guess what each animal would see next. I loved it!


The couch made Bailey's hair staticy and we were laughing so hard at her! She just joined in and laughed with us! Too cute!


We went to the park and played for awhile. It was fun to watch Bailey try and figure out the sand under her feet. It felt weird to her and made me laugh when she tried to figure out what exactly she was walking on. Maggie was loving the slide and all the playground stuff. She wanted a picture with her head between the bars so that's what we did. Every time I took a picture of her she would run over and ask if she could see it. She would laugh every time she saw herself in a picture and say, "That's Maggie! She's so silly!" and then start laughing. I loved it! :)


Maggie on the Panda Bear! Ride him Cowgirl!


Bailey in her swing. She loved this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those pics are too cute! i love the one with bailey's hair sticking up all over -- i have to have that pic! i hope you don't mind if i copy and paste it onto my computer. looks like you guys were have lots of fun!

luv ya