My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dressing Gone Awry!

Ha Ha! So today I got up and actually got ready which is amazing for a Thursday because I usually spend all night on Wednesday doing homework or waking up early to finish it up so I have no energy to look cute on Tuesdays or Thursdays. But I was able to get lots of sleep and then get up and actually find a cute outfit and do my hair and everything. Anyway, I left for school a little earlier than normal because I had a few questions for my teacher before class started. Well I pulled into the parking lot and my friend Jillene was just getting ready to walk to class and she saw me so she walked over to where I parked so we could walk to class together. Well I opened my door so I could talk to her while I was gathering my stuff and she all of a sudden stopped talking and started kind of giggling, "Uhhh...Brittney...I think that your shirt is inside out..." WHAT?! Sure enough my shirt was inside out. I started laughing pretty hard and thought, "of course that would happen this morning when I was feeling all good about being ready and stuff...oh my!" anyway, we got a pretty good laugh and then I went a switched it outside in. I was just shaking my head at myself the whole time. I don't think I've done that since elementary school! Ha ha! I love when things like that happen! It makes me just remember that not everything is serious and we can laugh when we do silly things. :)

1 comment:

A. L. Martin said...

haha! I'm so glad I'm not the only one... one day at EA i wore it inside out the whole day! it was like 4 and Emma said, "uh, Amber, I think your shirt is inside out." and I said "oh, the seams just look that way" And whe was like, "No the printed tag is showing!" Lol. Wow. Nobody even bothered to tell me! Miss you girl! And I'm Glad she told you your shirt was inside out!