My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mary Kay Fun!

Alright so I said in an earlier post that I had a Mary Kay Party and it was so much fun! Well this last Thursday we had another Mary Kay party and we talked about color and learned how to do different techniques with our make-up and stuff which I really enjoyed! I honestly don't know much about all that so i was excited to expand what little I did know. Some of us did crazy stuff we would never normally try, but others did everyday looks. It was so fun!! We had a great time!

Our lovely consultant Julie is talking to us about one of her fabulous products


Julie, Stacy, and I showin off the new looks. Stacy was trying to be a model...I don't know, she may need some work I think...


Me and my mommy!


Julie and I looking luscious with our lip liner on!


Group pic!

No comments: