My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Newlyweds

I haven't been able to post anything about Ricky and Sorena's wedding yet! I was waiting til I could get some good pics on here first though. The wedding was awesome! Sorena and Ricky looked fantastic and everything went really well!

We spent the night before the wedding getting everything ready for the reception which was fun! It was definitely a lot of work but it was great for all of us to be there together getting everything set up! It was so pretty! Sorena's colors were green and white. They had tons of plants with a garden scene, a gazebo that the cake went under, a trellis for their line backdrop, and they had a drop ceiling done as well! It was just so pretty! I really liked it!

The day of the wedding was fun! My mom was asked to take their wedding pics and so we went around the temple taking a gazillion pictures after the wedding which was really a lot of fun! I enjoyed helping out and coming up with poses, carrying Sorena's dress every time we moved around somewhere :), it was just really cool to be with both of them. They were so excited and happy!

Anyway, here are a few pics that I just really loved of them!


This pic (above) was taken by my Uncle Brett, but all the rest are ones my mom took. She did a fabulous job!






The reception was a blast as well! My goodness! It was a party! That's all I gotta say! Tons of dancing and food and fun! It was just a great time!




1 comment:

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Looks like a blast...wish I were closer! Did your dad do the cake? He makes the best! Miss you tons! Tell all I say HHHEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO!