My beautiful and wonderful family!

My beautiful and wonderful family!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scary Audition!! =/

Well everyone! I am finally having my ASU Music School Audition! Crazy! I can't believe it's already time for me to be doing this! I am so excited to be (hopefully) moving on, but at the same time, this is very nerve racking! It is nerve racking because this is the only school and only music therapy program I have applied to, so it's important for me to do well, and I also just have so much I need to have ready! I need two audition pieces to sing, which of course I have already prepared, and I also have a piano diagnostic which I'm not entirely thrilled about doing, and then I have an interview with a music therapy staff member from ASU. I know that everything will be fine. I have been practicing, I like my songs I'm doing, and I don't get really nervous when I perform, and I love talking to people, especially about something I love so much, but I guess the most nerve racking part is if I am not able to make it into the program. What if I don't quite have the skill they're looking for? Then what?! Oh my! Things are crazy! Pray for me! I'm gonna need all the help I can get this week!

2 comments:

Crawford's Corner's said...

You will do great, you always do! I will keep you in my thoughts...Good Luck, like you will need it.

Tiphaine Brewer said...

I'll be thinking about you...good luck-you'll do great!